12km Fun Run
Start time 8:00am Woy Woy
|Adult early bird entry (until 19th May 2013)||$39|
|Adult entry (after 19th May 2013)||$44|
|Child 17 and under||$11|
* All fees are inclusive of GST
** No postage of race packs
- The first 2000 entrants will receive an official Bay to Bay t-shirt.
- Online entries only, or paper entries can be filled out at Gosford Primary School, Vaughan Avenue, Gosford from 1pm to 4pm on Saturday, 15th June, 2013;
- Race numbers and timing transponders may be collected from Gosford Primary School, Vaughan Ave, Gosford on 15th June from 1pm to 4pm or from CWA Hall, The Boulevarde, Woy Woy 16th June, 2013 from 6am to 7:30am prior to race start.
- Online entries close Wednesday, 12 June 2013
No entries will be taken on Sunday, 16 June 2013
|Mens prizes||Female prizes|
|1ST||$250 plus a
$150 gift voucher
|1ST||$250 plus a
$150 gift voucher
Major Open Prizes are donated by:
Living Green Designer Homes,ET Australia, Travelling Fit, Coast Runners Shop, Bendigo Bank, Mars Food, Wamberal Physiotheraphy & Booth's Motor Group.
Age Category Prizes
|Under 12's||40 to 49|
|12 to 15
||50 to 59|
|16 to 19||60 to 69|
|20 to 29||70+|
|30 to 39|
Age Category Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd places in all age categories. These prizes are donated by the following sponsors:
Simplicity Funerals, Gosford West Rotary, Sports Medicine Central Coast, Solomons Flooring, Timeless Permanent Hair Reduction & Element Training.
Uncollected age catergory prizes
All age category prizes must be collected after the race. Uncollected items will not be sent out.
Transportation and gear
Limited transport between finish and start, after 6.00am and after presentation provided by Response.
Gear: Will be transported to the finish via van in front of CWA Hall. (Must produce chest number to collect gear)
Certified 12km Course
Fast Flat Scenic Course
Starts at Woy Woy Waterfront, proceeds along Brisbane Water Drive east of railway line linking up with cycleway at Point Clare and continuing to Gosford Waterfront, south of Gosford Sailing Club.
Chip Timing By Multisport Australia
Chips do not need to be returned.
Competitors are only eligible for one individual prize.
All competitors will accept the race committee’s decision as final.
- Entries will only be accepted on-line or on the official entry form or photocopy, duly completed and signed by the entrant.
- The appropriate fee to be enclosed for each entrant.
- Each competitor will run the approved course as directed, will not accept outside assistance and will accept the referee’s decision as final.
- No competitor will be awarded a place unless he/she wears an official competitor’s number so that the allotted number may be easily seen throughout the duration of the run.
- Competitor’s must run where directed by officials and/or Police.
- As this is a charity fundraising event, we have a NO REFUND policy due to cancellation or non-attendance.
If you have any of the following conditions, you are advised by the Race Medical Director to seek advice from your Doctor before entering this event.
- Family history of sudden death or heart disease.
- Medical condition, e.g asthma, hypertension, diabetes, etc.
- Recent illness, e.g respiratory infection.
The medical staff reserve the right to remove any competitor from the race.
Race starts at Woy Woy Waterfront, Brisbane Water Drive, Woy Woy.
Major Participation Prize
All Competitors in 12km & Half Marathon will be eligible for this prize.
$600 Holiday voucher
Courtesy of: Tony Arico and his team of holiday specialists at:
Proceeds from this year’s event will help establish a new research program within the Food Bioactives and Pancreatic Cancer Biology Group, a local cancer research team at the Central Coast Campus of the University of Newcastle, who are investigating new therapies against cancers of the stomach and pancreas. Proceeds will also help fund the candidature of a local PhD student in the form of a top-up scholarship. The inaugural “Terrigal Trotters Bay to Bay PhD Scholarship” recipient will pursue their higher degree studies within the Food Bioactives and Pancreatic Cancer Biology Group.
Runners will be treated to a fantastic runner’s brunch supported by Savy’s Fruits.
Bread supplied by Baker's Delight Tuggerah
BBQ Breakfast for sale provided by Gosford West Rotary.
Presentation will commence at 10.30am
Many other random draw prizes will be offered after the presentation of trophies. Competitors MUST be in attendance to receive any random draws.